4ginfomedia is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any encroached notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been uploaded on 4ginfomedia or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is encroaching on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance concerning the issue.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly encroached.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- Include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been encroached and including at least one search term under which the material appears in 4ginfomedia search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly encroached.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being encroached.
After which you can then Send the encroachment notice to us by filling out our DMCA Violations Form
Please allow us 72 hours to get back to you.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or any other external body apart from the appropriate ones will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.